Are you intrigued by the opportunity to work as Account Manager at a hight-tech SaaS company – creating value for global leading pharma companies? TSS’ cloud-based temperature management solution is the product of 20 years’ data and testing; developed with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, it guarantees the safe delivery of drugs, improves the performance of service providers and allows the delivery process to be streamlined – saving cost and boosting sustainability.
TSS is now recruiting a driven and highly professional Account Manager, based in Stockholm.
Candidate profile Account manager
Your main responsibilities in the role as Account Manager will be to further build, maintain and develop long-term and trustful relationships with customers and comprehending their requirements. You will proactively promote TSS’s solutions and services to current customers, by thoroughly understanding the client’s business needs. The goal is to grow TSS’s business to achieve long-term success. The customers are today primarily in the Nordic, but international accounts are also present.
We are looking for a digitally savvy, with a couple of years’ experience, person to manage and grow existing accounts. He/she has probably worked in B2B IT Sales / Account management for 1-2 years and is looking to grow in a professional role.
Primary job description
The Account Manager is responsible for TSS small and mid-sized accounts.
- As account manager, manage business relationship for assigned accounts and support their vertical and horizontal growth
- Analyse current account state to define new opportunities
- Lead, train and support customer during onboarding
- Coordinate efforts of all other TSS departments to support customer implementation
- Provide timely forecast to TSS production planning team
- Capture requirements and future business needs
- Regularly report activities and outcomes
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions
Secondary job description
- System owner of two TSS servers, and act as a point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders.
- System owner of Salesforce
To be successful in this position, we believe you have:
- Strong customer orientation and capability to understand and define customer operation/current state and identify future potential state
- Strong Process, SaaS and IoT skills that allow the AM to define, present, train and implement new solutions and grow existing accounts
- Strong skills in systematic planning and follow up on account strategy and tactical plans.
- Strong skills in internal and external relationship building
- Strong drive to learn and develop
- Strong drive to meet and/or succeed goals.
You have further:
- Experience in customer facing B2B sales role in IT
- Demonstrated strong business mindset and goal-orientation
- A passionate, win-driven, mindset with personal drive and endurance
- Team player attitude
- Spoken and written fluency in Swedish and English as customers are both Swedish and International
- Experience from regulated industry
- Experience from Pharma industry
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
For a high performer the chances are good to achieve larger responsibilities over time and manage TSS key accounts as Key Account Manager. Current location is TSS office in Hagastaden. The role includes international travel to meet customers and attend trade shows. You are part of the global sales and marketing organization and report to the TSS Chief Revenue Officer based in Sweden.
We look forward to seeing your application and if you have any questions, please contact Made for Sales, recruitment consultant Kristofer Blixt by sending him a text message. Interviews will be carried out early/mid September.
TSS’ cloud-based temperature management solution, and the process that supports it, is the core of our work. TSS has created a platform that supports innovation, a platform flexible enough to allow for the inevitable updates to both hardware and software. The performance of technology is, of course, essential but the technology remains a tool for guaranteeing reliable data and ensuring product integrity, rather than an end in itself.
TSS’ intuitive analytics tools harness the power of big data and present it in easy to read dashboards to manage and transform your supply chain. Our team of experts can provide support to interpret data and help identify opportunities to reduce costs in the drug delivery process.
As the dynamics of the supply chain evolve, service providers must evolve with it. The need to save costs, meet regulations and implement sustainability initiatives has never been greater. Transforming your supply chain with our cloud temperature management solution can help you meet these challenges and achieve measurable ROI. For greater efficiency, sustainability, and guaranteed product integrity, TSS is the supply chain management partner of choice.