Are you intrigued by the opportunity to work as Sales Manager at a hight-tech SaaS company – creating value for global leading pharma companies? TSS’ cloud-based temperature management solution is the product of 20 years’ data and testing; developed with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, it guarantees the safe delivery of drugs, improves the performance of service providers and allows the delivery process to be streamlined – saving cost and boosting sustainability.
TSS is now recruiting a driven and highly professional Sales Manager, based in Stockholm.
Your main responsibility as a Sales Manager will be to build, maintain and develop long-term and trustful relationships with prospects and comprehending their requirements. You will proactively promote TSS’s solutions and services by thoroughly understanding the client’s business needs. The goal is to grow our business to achieve long-term success.
We are looking for a skilled Sales Manager to further develop our presence in primarily the European region. You will both generate new business by identifying and progressing new leads, generating new opportunities and manage some existing accounts (10-15% of time).
Primary job description
The Sales Manager Europe is responsible for TSS sales activities in the region, which includes both new sales and account management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adopt TSS sales strategy and develop and execute sales strategy and account plans for assigned area of responsibility, including deep understanding of client current and desired state pain points, strategy, stakeholder analysis.
- Introduce TSS and our value proposition to qualified prospects in the region
- Lead RFx processes as bid manager
- Qualify leads and evaluate prospects
- Generate sales opportunities
- Negotiate business deals
- Lead, train and support customer during onboarding
- Coordinate efforts of all other TSS departments to support customer implementation
- As account manager, manage business relationship for assigned accounts and support their vertical and horizontal growth
- Provide timely forecast to TSS production planning team
- Regularly report activities and outcomes
- Plan and attend trade shows and exhibitions
Secondary job description
- Sales: Support sales within your area of expertise in other regions
- Marketing: Co-arrange TSS events in the region with Marketing
To be successful in this position, we believe you have
- Strong skills in discovery and needs analysis of prospects, understanding current processes and desired future state.
- Strong skills in developing and presenting customer specific solution based on understanding of current and desired state during discovery phase
- Analytical skills to both analyse the customers business, and able to promote TSS advanced offers
- Strong SaaS /IoT skills to present, demonstrate, train and implement new software and integrations of systems
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong ability in identify and building relationships with stakeholders types (influencers, decisionmakers, supporters, gatekeepers etc) withing IT, Logistics, Quality and Procurement in International big pharma organizations.
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop business cases
- Strong negotiation skills and capability of closing deals
- Understanding market dynamics and competitor activities and offers, and adapt based on the knowledge and feed information to the larger organization
- Systematic planning and follow up on sales strategy and tactical plans for prospect accounts.
- Ability to help drive continuous improvement of processes and execution of such
You have further:
- 5+ years of experience in international customer facing sales role in B2B
- Demonstrated strong business mindset and goal-orientation
- A passionate, win-driven, mindset with personal drive and endurance in long sales cycles
- Team player attitude
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Spoken and written fluency in English due to professional communication with International customer base
- Supply chain / Cold chain
- Pharmaceutical (or other life science) industry or other regulated industries
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
The environment is primarily TSS office in Hagastaden, but home office is also practiced. The role includes international travel to meet prospects, customers and attend trade shows. You are part of the global sales and marketing organization and report to the TSS Chief Revenue Officer based in Sweden.
We look forward to seeing your application and if you have any questions, please contact Made for Sales, recruitment consultant Kristofer Blixt by sending him a text message. Interviews will be carried out early/mid September.
TSS’ cloud-based temperature management solution, and the process that supports it, is the core of our work. TSS has created a platform that supports innovation, a platform flexible enough to allow for the inevitable updates to both hardware and software. The performance of technology is, of course, essential but the technology remains a tool for guaranteeing reliable data and ensuring product integrity, rather than an end in itself.
TSS’ intuitive analytics tools harness the power of big data and present it in easy to read dashboards to manage and transform your supply chain. Our team of experts can provide support to interpret data and help identify opportunities to reduce costs in the drug delivery process.
As the dynamics of the supply chain evolve, service providers must evolve with it. The need to save costs, meet regulations and implement sustainability initiatives has never been greater. Transforming your supply chain with our cloud temperature management solution can help you meet these challenges and achieve measurable ROI. For greater efficiency, sustainability, and guaranteed product integrity, TSS is the supply chain management partner of choice.