Does the chance to be able to sell a world-class product in a growing company sound like an exciting challenge to you? Are you ready to play a part in an international success story? We are expanding further across Europe and are looking for our next sales superstar to join our team of fun-loving Sympaticos in Stockholm.
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 200 000 users and loved by its customers. As our growth speed is set to continue apace, we’re now on the hunt for a motivated Sales Manager to strengthen our Sales team in Stockholm.
As a Sales Manager at Sympa, you will be responsible for assigned accounts, as well as for advising our future customers on how they are able to benefit from Sympa HR. Our future sales star will be actively pursuing prospects in order to build the pipeline in Sweden, meet new customers and negotiate new deals.
You will play a key role in our global growth together with the rest of the team lead by our Country Director, and our Marketing team and System Consultants will help you along the way. The job does not require experience in a managerial role – we value your hands-on attitude and your willingness to learn more.
What do we value in our candidates?
The person we are looking for is strongly motivated, curious and eager to learn. A desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth and change will take you far with us. Furthermore, the following skills are needed to succeed as a Sales Manager at Sympa:
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Business sense and the ability to grasp the needs of our customers is a must
- Fun to work with, we don’t like grumpy people
- Some previous selling experience, b2b and the software industry is considered a plus
- Knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions will be helpful in adopting our operations model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and in Swedish. Other languages are considered a plus.
What do we offer in return?
- Challenges to match your experience
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story and to make your mark on our journey in Scandinavia
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
Got your attention?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate. In this recruitment we are cooperating with Made for Sales and if you have any questions please contact Sanna Österström, 073 474 7646 Type: Full-time, permanent Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics, currently employing more than 100 people in the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland and Finland. Sympa HR is a comprehensive, fully integrated HR system that enables global human resource management and automates HR routines, combining recruitment, human resource management, and personnel development processes. Sympa HR has over 200,000 daily users in more than 600 organisations around the world. In this recruitment process, we collaborate with Made for Sales.